NAAEI Online CAMT Training has moved.
Starting February 1, 2012, please use the following
instructions to access your CAMT courses.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to the following web site: http://www.naahq.org/education/onlinelearning/pages/login.htm
2. Type the username and password you received.
3. Once you are logged in, click on the blue Designations tab on the left side of the screen, next to “Courses.”
4. Click on the Pursue
button for all 4 modules. (You will only be able to pursue one
module at a time, so you must change the drop-down menu for Course Type
to Available Designations to go back to the other modules.)
5. Once you have clicked on pursue for all 4 modules, change the Course Type drop-down menu to Designations I am Pursuing.
6. Open each individual module by clicking on the - sign and expanding the course list.
7. Click on the Start button to launch a course.
8. Complete all of the courses under each module until you receive a 100% completion.
9. Verify that you have completed all modules by changing the Course Type drop down to Completed Designations. You should see all 4 modules with 100% completions.